Description of control components.
- Brush Handle: Hold the leaver to turn on the brush, release the leaver to turn off the brush.
- Operation Panel: Press the buttons to display the state of the machine.
- Rectifier: AC/DC power transition.
- Machine water-proof socket: connect the extended power cord to the machine.
- Overload protector: The overload protected is designed to protect the motors for the brush and the vacuum.
- Pin: To adjust the height of control board, pull the pin while pulling the handle to adjust the height.
- Sprinkling Switch
The sprinkling switch is the switch on the left. Press the switch to start the solenoid valve. About 1s later, the sprinkling motor will begin to work. To stop the motor, press the switch again.
- ON/OFF Switch
After the power is connected, press the middle switch for the machine to start. When the the switch is pressed again, the machine will stop again.
- Suction Switch
Press the right switch for the vacuum motor to start. To switch the motor off, press the switch again.